XML Interview Questions
1. Ques : How many root elements can an XML document contain?
Answer : One
2. Ques : What is the term used to identify elements sharing the same parent element?
3. Ques : What does the abbreviation XML stand for?
Answer: eXtensible Markup Language
4. Ques: what specifications is best suited for transforming the XML document into a different format and structure?
Answer : XSL Transformations (XSLT)
5. Ques: Which one of the following options is used for describing and constraining the content of XML documents?
Answer : XML Schemas
6. Ques: Identify the language that is used to address parts of an XML document, designed to be used by both XSLT and XPointer.
Answer : XPATH
7. Ques: What DTD declaration declares a tag set?
Answer : Element
8. Ques: What does XML use to describe data?
Answer : DTD
9. Ques: Identify the language from which XML is derived.
Answer : SGML
10.Ques: Which one of the following options is used to indicate that an element will occur either zero or one time?
Answer : ?