What are the Extension interfaces that are there in hibernate?
There are many extension interfaces provided by hibernate.
- ProxyFactory interface – used to create proxies
- ConnectionProvider interface – used for JDBC connection management
- TransactionFactory interface – Used for transaction management
- Transaction interface – Used for transaction management
- TransactionManagementLookup interface – Used in transaction management.
- Cahce interface – provides caching techniques and strategies
- CacheProvider interface – same as Cache interface
- ClassPersister interface – provides ORM strategies
- IdentifierGenerator interface – used for primary key generation
- Dialect abstract class – provides SQL support